• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Working out: what drugs or herbs do you use?

Magnum Zero

Greenlighter
I was wondering what herbs or drugs people use to help them work out., whether it be for motivation or for stamina.

I found a combination of weed and panax ginseng to work wonders. 250mg ginseng, just a bit of vaped bud. The pot helps with the interest and motivation. Going on a run can be great for seeing cool stuff or boring stuff made interesting after smoking. It helps stamina too...maybe from increasing blood flow?
The ginseng is a stimulant and vasodilator. It gives energy and stamina.

Has anyone else found beneficial herbs or drugs to help with a strenuous work out?

after I workout is when I smoke. feels like i deserved it and it sticks to my gasping lungs that much easier.
i take naNo Vapor- world's strongest vaso-anabolic psychoactive experience (tm)

*nanomolecular vascular expanders for immediate vaso-muscular pumps
*psychoactive pre-workout matrix ignites white-hot intensity & explosive strength
*anabolic factors force extreme muscle gains

its a vaso-dilator with a shit ton of caffeine. my poor heart. it did bring my 1.5 mile run down 30 seconds from 9:40 to 9:10 though....8o

I found a combination of weed and panax ginseng to work wonders. 250mg ginseng, just a bit of vaped bud.

pretty much the exact same, although i tend to alternate stimulants depending on what i have available and in order to shift my tolerances around (along with ginseng, i like red bull and coffee).

pre work out I take..

creatine
glutamine
l-arginine
citruline malate
beta alanine
b-multi
~200 mg of caffeine

just one no_doz before and protein later, but i'm a casual pumper.

yeah l-arginine and l-arginine AKG (alpha ketoglutarate) are awesome. they give you a much fuller muscular pump while doing weight training.

Currently bulking so I am taking cytogainer

usually take a bit more creatine before I lift

taking ZMA at night (which is starting to lose its benefit)

Pretty casual, but I'm starting to go bigger/doing the rippetoe program (whatever it is called).

Also occasionally will take a scoop of NO Xplode if I am working out during the day